Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wed 14 Nov 2007 Hair loss evidence


Just in case you all wanted to see how rapidly my mane loss is progressing. This is what the bed looked like this morning. I need to make a call tonight whether I continue to let the hair fall out (will only be another day or two) or shave it all off. It is really strange as all the fine hairs on the arms, etc are all gone. I feel like a moulting dog with an itchy head.

Today was quiet with only my aunt (Hennie) and chauffeur (Anet) popping in to see how things are going. No afternoon nap so I can sleep tonight. Mom is not doing too well. She is stressing about the situation at home with the hubby. He had two stokes earlier this year and has some brain damage and loss of movement, and struggling to cope – only 11 days for her to go and said to her that once you past the halfway mark, time seems to go quicker. Despite all this, Mom is keeping to her promise to cook meals for the freezer.

1 comment:

Bongi said...

not that my opinion matters, but i would vote for shaving it all off. just more active and take control.

anyway, i wish you the best for the future.