Friday, November 9, 2007

Fri 09 Nov 2007 Hair....

Another small bit of detail I noticed this morning. Last Saturday I had a lovely bath and performed my usual leg and underarm shaves. This morning I noticed that the hairs have not grown back. My mane of hair is dull and lifeless and no amount of conditioner is changing the texture. Just as well that I am cutting it tomorrow. I will not do a post tomorrow but will do an update on Sunday to cover the charity fundraiser. We have 10 families attending in Cape Town tomorrow and friends / family doing the same in Pretoria and UK.

3 comments:

tamlyn said...

Hi Alida

Just wanted to let u know that we will be thinking of u tomorrow, braaing in the nice warm sun while we freeze. I am sure it will be an emotional day, but it will have its good points as well. I know my family will be there adding their 2 cents worth I am sure!!! Love to Ian and the boys.

tamlyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Alida

Yes you are stubborn when it counts and this is one of them. You will overcome, you will conquer and we will have a few more glasses of your favorite beverage some day soon. Thinking of you Alan Merle Melissa and Cale

Anonymous said...

Hi there
will be thinking of you today for
the hair shaving. sorry can't be
with you in person, but will see
you next week.
Keep strong and smiling
alison and family