Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tue 06 Nov 2007 Aromatherapy Massage

I have promised myself that I would spoil myself during this challenge. The first being a full body massage between each chemo. I might even add in a facial but Mom is getting that today. On the massage front I am going to the salon with all my own carrier and essential oils as I am not sure what the salon uses. At the salon there was a lovely rose on my massage bed, just for me.


This morning was quite hectic with a steady stream of visitors and phone calls. Dr L has completed the medical reports for my employer and these are being delivered to me tomorrow.
Dylan and Sean were both home today on ‘study’ day. It is hectic with them both home and it is reminding me of the 7 weeks that start 30 Nov.
I am feeling good but get tired very quickly. It is now 3 weeks since the hysterectomy and I can start walking to build up my fitness levels.

2 comments:

Ei said...

Oh my gosh gal - yesterday I wanted to comment that maybe 'rest is best' and then thought it a little twee - NOW I definitely will repeat it - REST woman!! Only 3 weeks since the big H and chemo to top it off - you ARE superwoman, we know, but even superheros take breaks between appearances!!
God Bless and sleep well.

Isabel-Anne Meeding said...

Dear Alida, Wednesday-cloudy-morning. They say it is going to rain today. I like the rain. That is why I love Cape Town. But I just hate bottle brushes...the grass at the back a carpet of red fluff. My creepy works the whole day but is unable to achieve a clean pool by the time it is switched off!! Apparently I do not have any legal route, and hard nose neighbor does not want to get rid of his messy tree. When the wind blows the fluff even kreeps into my house...Times like this I just want to be a child and let someone else fight these silly battles for me! Stupid really if you think of it in the bigger scheme of things....but, oh boy I just cannot escape the red fluff reality! I am just not good at asking and begging in unfair situations such as this...Dit maak my net meer en meer vies! Not that it is any of your concern...just needed to blow off steam!
I am gald that you are spoiling yourself and feeling good. Keep on keeping on, Dolla!!