Saturday, February 2, 2008

Neutrophils down again

The oncology clinic phoned me yesterday afternoon with my blood test results. The overall white cell count is a bit low, but once again my immune soldiers are way below any normal range. I got a prescription emailed to me and am on medication for a week. I just hope and pray that the body recovers in the next week so that the operation can continue as scheduled. I really want the operation behind me as soon as possible. I am not looking forward to the procedure at all.

3 comments:

Ei said...

I hope this does not mean there's no bubbly on ice for Wednesday at least?!
One day at a time!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alida
Our thoughts & prayers are with you again this week leading up to Monday!
Your positivity is extremely impressive.
Regards to captain & the boys.
Will chat again soon.
the Louws

Ei said...

You've got mail! 6 February 2008

Happy Birthday Alida - we hope you have a very lovely, special, memorable day today! [And some bubbly!!]