Friday, February 29, 2008

Hair growth

Last Friday my dear sister in law and special friend, Marietjie popped in for a whistle stop visit. A glass of water and off she was again. During this brief stop she was overawed by my head hair growth. Since the beginning of the year a few very blond curly hairs have started growing on the top of my head. They are really ‘die hard’ hairs that have not fallen out with the chemo’s. Then about a week ago very thin sparse brown hairs have make their appearance on the top of my head (not the sides…). The only problem with the very fine blond curly hairs is that they are confused which part of the anatomy they should be growing on. This gives me hope though I know I will lose these brown hairs again with the chemo routine facing me, but 6 weeks post the last chemo I will start sporting hairs!

Feeling ‘normal’ for three days post chemo. Yucky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ada lieve schat!
Ja je bent heel sterk, wist ik al 47 jaar. 't zit hem in de genen.Het eerste woord dat je kon zeggen was niet, "pappa of mamma", maar "SĂȘLF DOEN".
Dat wijs je dus van geboorte af was je sterk.
Ja gebed, geloof en innerlijke kracht doen wonderen.
Hiep hiep hoera !Fijn hoor, je krijgt weer wat haar.
Liefde groeten Lomi en PA