Monday, January 21, 2008

Feeling Great

I have had 2 great days. Two days without any ‘anti’ drugs! Ian and I popped out to the shops yesterday and had a lovely lunch outside in sunny Durbanville. Spent the afternoon covering books! Today has been great too, I am still a little bit nauseas, my bones are feeling much better and I have more energy. The only thing that frustrates me is my ‘chemo head’. I know what I want to say and as I start talking I forget some of the words – drives me mad!!! My meditation group have all been asking for us to get together again, which we have not done since Sept last year. I have suggested we do a group meditation this Thursday for one hour… will let you know how it goes!

4 comments:

Tertia said...

YAY!!! What fabulous news, so so SO pleased you are having some really good days

xxx

Ei said...

GREAT to hear you feeling great! It's so odd - we want to know everything, every step of the way but when it's rough we're stumped (almost). Human nature I suppose, the "good" is in everyone's frame of reference - and it's just so encouraging to hear you sound so vibrant!!
I tink the meditation group is going to be awesome.
Let us know.

Anonymous said...

That is great news Alida. The SCL family in Antwerp is still with you. /Hans

Anonymous said...

Hi Alida, Great to hear you feeling good and so positive too.
Been pouring here in Joey's - feels like we're back in Cape Town during August/September months.
We pray that you continue feeling good and even better. Maybe you and captain must go out for lunch more often.
Our thoughts remain with you and the family.
Cheers for now & will chat again soon.
Lot of love
The Louw's