Friday, January 11, 2008

Chemo Round 4 now on track

Thursday I woke up feeling like a truck had run over me. I had a huge headache and my body was numb. Worse than any hangover that I have had in a long time. After a few paracetamols and an easy day, I felt much better by the evening.
Went for blood tests this morning and the chemo practice phone me around 11 to say that my blood counts are normal and chemo will happen on Monday. We have an easy week-end planned – the norm for the past few months. (Quite boring for most folks).

4 comments:

Ei said...

Thinking of you today especially!
When is there a "review" of things - after the Feb op?

Isabel-Anne Meeding said...

Dear Alida,

Have been thinking about you the whole day. Hope you are feeling OK tonight.

All part of our journey. Step by each little step... grace and peace for you... we are all standing around you and lifting you up... up... praying that all will be well and better every time... I will keep on logging into your blog every day until you are up to it publishing again... All our love, to Ian and the boys as well. Please let me know when I am to assist with the meals... I think it was for Feb?

Anonymous said...

Check-net.
Hoping the consequences this week are bearable and passing quickly - [but not without doing the maximum the treatment is supposed to do!].
Ei

Anonymous said...

Hi Girl
Back from holiday, thinking of you guys, good luck to the boys for school tomorrow and Alida I've been reading your blog daily hope to have an update from you soon.
Marjon