Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sat Sun 27 28 Oct 2007 Blessings

  • I have the most supportive network of family and friends standing up to win this battle with me. I am so grateful for all of you, for your prayers, spiritual healing and candles lit. Words cannot express what I feel in my heart.

  • For all the dinners that have been prepared and dropped at our home. Thank-you Anet and Caron. I feel really bad - as others are cooking, I am relaxing and have a little glass of wine.

  • Medical expenses that are covered by insurances.

  • My morning routine will be 30 minutes shorter as I don’t have to shampoo, condition, dry and style my hair

  • No more underarm or leg shaving

  • No bikini waxing

The week-end was quieter than anticipated, but it was most welcome.

6 comments:

RicharD said...

Thinking of you and what must be going through your head at this time. I is tough trying to anticipate what we dont know, not exactly how we have handled things in our profession. Not being able to isolate the source and recode it or bypass it.

Maybe this is like a new compiler and we can look forward to the smoother smarter operating Alida.

My thoughts are with you for tomorrow and may you draw strength from all those around you and supporting you.

Take a deep breath ...

Ei said...

Hold onto your courage and Faith.
Our prayers are for you.

There's a small message in your e-mail box for you from the Huge Ou.

Richard V said...

Alida, I think your Blog site is truely inspirational, and with all the positive energy, I am sure it will help you climb the mountain and successfully reach that summit ! Very best wishes for the days ahead,and knowing that your spirit will ensure that you win through !

Anonymous said...

Hoi Ada, Ian, Dylan and Sean

We all here are thinking of you all there. Hang tough Riddells!

Fantastic idea this blogspot.
Good to see you are still your confident and stubborn self Ada. Trust you to see the good side of it all, no more shaving and bikini waxing...lol. (ENJOY IAN!)

Thoughts are with you all the time, look forward to see you in December. Glad Ma is going down, there is no better carer than Ma.

YES, I will be joining the shavathon on 10 Nov,(as Dickey says - thanks for putting me on the spot Dick x), however I'm afraid I will not be joining the picnic over there. Pity, because the last picnic we all had together turned into a fantastic, enjoyable, wild day. So, we will do the same over here in the UK... pictures to follow.

Love and miss you all loads.
Colin, Paula, Sadie and Flynn
xxxxx

Erwin said...

My thoughts are with you and your family..Know the healing process will be starting as from 2mrw and we'll be there to support you on this path paved with cobble stones..switch to bigger gear, hands on top of the steer and pushing with the tighs to fly over the stones to victory.

Isabel-Anne Meeding said...

Dear Alida,
I lit a candle for you and your family this morning... And pray that God will softly comfort you...each single cell to His command respond...