Monday, May 26, 2008

Post chemo blues

The past week has been the worst of all my chemo side effects. The nausea last week was terrible with me getting physically sick for the first time. Dr L changed my cocktail with the intent that it would help my bone marrow in recovery (which is still to be seen). Ian was home the week-end which was wonderful. I had a little job list for him (2 chores) that between myself and the boys we could not do. He left this morning again and will be home next Thursday evening. He has managed to convince his employer that coming home every 2nd week-end should be a long week-end! Much better for everybody! Dylan turned 17 yesterday. I can still clearly remember the day he was born and now we have a budding young man in our home. Ian took him for another driving lesson yesterday and Dylan even braved the quiet streets rather than just the church parking area! Well done Dylan!!

2 comments:

Ei said...

Hope things are easing up a little!
Thinking of you.

Ei said...

Thinking of you - hoping you're feeling much better by now.

What is the next step, what does the Doc say?