Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Last round Chemo

Monday I received my last round of chemo!! I can hardly believe that the chemo rounds are done and I am not feeling a level of excitement and optimism yet. I am sure that in three to four weeks time when I don’t have to face the next cycle I will start feeling the levels of joy and gratefulness that I should be feeling now. Monday afternoon I got home about 14h30 and spent the balance of Monday and Tuesday warmly snuggled up in bed. Even Sean asked me yesterday “how can you sleep more tonight after all those hours sleeping today?”, but that is exactly what the body needs right how. I have been feeling really nauseas and the aching joints have not started yet.

1 comment:

Ei said...

1 week later... hope this last round's aftermath is nearly over and that you are starting to feel just a little bit bouyed!

Dare I ask, what happens next?