Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blood tests – chemo round 8

I have just returned from the hospital after having my blood drawn to test if chemo can occur tomorrow. Normally I have quite a firm feeling on whether it is on of off, but not this time. We should know by mid afternoon.

The beginner’s meditation workshop on Saturday was great fun and I hope that the eight people who attended now have the discipline to practice meditation for a few minutes a day. We are getting together Sat 24 May again to share progress and do a small group meditation. After all the folks left Saturday I had a 2.5 hour sleep!! Best sleep I have had in ages!

Mothers day was quiet and I was suitably spoilt by Ian Dylan and Sean. Dylan had his first driving lesson Sunday morning with Mom in the passenger seat. First thing Ian asked me when we got home is whether I needed a double whiskey! Ian left Monday morning again (04h15) to catch the 06h00 flight and will not be home for 2 weeks.

1 comment:

Ei said...

I must say my mouth dropped a bit when I started reading about the driving lesson...I thought the idea was less stress?! But then I realised that's being unfair to Dylan - good luck chap!