Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bron and Rory's wedding

Tuesday I decided not to take my cortisone (it was my last scheduled dose) and I really started feeling better from Wednesday. I still have the odd bout of nausea and tend to get physically sick in the mornings but managed thru Friday and Saturday without any medication. All is going really well this weekend and I have managed late evenings out and no afternoon naps, though I am not sure I will manage that today. Yesterday was my Goddaughters wedding day and Ian and I consumed an ample amount of bubbly. Bronwyn and Rory looked absolutely stunning and it was a wonderful ceremony and excellent party. Quite a few tears were shed as we raised our glasses to late Sharon (Bron’s mom passed away with cancer nearly 10 years ago).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alida
Sounds like the wedding was great. Spoke to captain this morning he also said it was a good party.
We are all looking forward to seeing you guys next week. At least this time around we will be able to wish you well, for Thursday, in person.
See you soon and stay well!
Best wishes Francois.

Anonymous said...

Lieve Ada
Blij te zien je bent weer heelhuids terug en hiep hiep hoera !! in je eigen huis.
Oost wesr maar thuis het best.
Dylan was hiewr op de plaas met Colin , Flynn, Shaun en nog twee kerels.
Hij derft wel he?.Hou je taai en ga zo voort.
Ja je bent echt heel heel taai. Maaar dat was je nog altijd van kleins af. Ik heb ,n pakje in de post, met boesmanland kankerbos uit Loeriesfontein gekregen. Boet Loubser ,n oude vliegvriend heeeft het gestuurd. Misschien onthou je hem nog wel.see you soon Liefde groeten van Pa en Lomi