Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hair growth

In the past two weeks the hair growth has been amazing. I have a very good 5 day shadow on my head and my eyebrows and eyelashes have also made an appearance. The exercise side of my life is sadly missing at this stage except for the occasional walk with the dogs on sunny days. Added to that I have the most amazing appetite trying to make up for lost time, meaning that I am steadily picking up all the weight I lost. So, all is going well and slowly I am regaining all of my former self, plus a few extra fat rolls!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the head fuzz!!!

Unknown said...

It all sounds great! If only someone could figure out a way to make my hair grow faster than my fat rolls, that person would be very rich.
But then again, last week I went flying off my bicycle while out for a ride. And the only reason I didn't break a hip was that there was s-o-o-o much cushioning in the way. So, keep putting some meat on those bones!
Love,
Judy

LAM said...

It's been almost a month since we've heard from you, please let us know that you are well. LAM (in Alabama)