Monday, August 25, 2008

First post chemo tests

It is difficult to explain how stressful it is going for all these tests. I thought I was fairly in control until I was lying on the CT scan table waiting for the doctor. Those 15 minutes of waiting were just the worst - all alone in a medical gown with a small sheet to keep me warm. The actual scan and X-rays were done very promptly and I did not have to wait too long for the medical report. In essence the report says “no evidence of metastatic disease” which means no tumours found. Good news! Tomorrow I go to have blood drawn for the various tests on cell counts, tumour marker and kidney/liver functioning and then I see Dr L on Thursday morning. She called this morning to reschedule. Must mention that I have regained all the weight I had lost!

3 comments:

Ei said...

Very anxious to hear about your results - praying and keeping you and your family in my thoughts!

Anonymous said...

You and your family are in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!