Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Operation or not

The docs advise that they can operate but they can only remove what they can see with their physical eyes. The fact that the cancer is growing in various places shows that the cancer is microscopically in the whole abdomen, so an operation would just remove what we see today and then in a few weeks I will have new growths again.

I have finally decided to go for the screening on the clinical trials. This coming Friday I will go for all the interviews, contract signatures and all the medical tests and then I should hear within a week whether I am accepted and what treatment I will receive. I have full faith that God will give me the correct treatment to kill the buggers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alida
Good to hear from you again via your blog!
You are handling all of this extremely bravely. We think about you guys constantly and we know that those 'buggers' will be gotten rid of.
We look forward to seing you all in a few weeks.
Good luck for Friday.
Best wishes.
The Louws