Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Good News

During the past 3 months I have also been doing quite some spiritual holistic work. This started in December with some Journey work that was recommended via an impromptu reading I received from my friend Sue. I have also been doing energy healing, Reiki, Body Talk and then treated myself to 6 nights away at a health resort. There I received more Reiki, Muscle balancing and craniosacral therapy, besides the daily massage, reflexology and aquarobics.

The good news from the tests done Monday is that my tumor marker has come down to 55.3 and the CT scan shows no sign of active cancer being present. The lymph glands previously identified are still ever present but have reduced a tiny bit in size.

The next follow up will be in three months time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Ada,

Mama had het nieuws maandag meteen doorgebeld.
Ik ben zo blij voor je. Tot gauw.

Liefs,
Jacky

Sian said...

Just shows that miracles are possible. I believe that despite all the trials and tribulations you've been through and I'm sure are still to come you'll come out victorious with so much to give from what you've experienced. You are such an inspiration and are in my prayers all the time. Thank you for always being there for me even though you have been going through so much.
All my love
xxx