Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 2009

The past 5 weeks have just flown by. Last week Thursday I saw Dr J at Clinical Trials. Part of the follow up is that I have blood tests and CT scan every 8 weeks and doctors follow up every 3 months. In essence everything is normal and my energy levels are really improving. The tumour are still there, however every small (11 and 5 mm respectively). The scan of 23 June showed a very small growth in the tumours but this is not enough change to say the cancer is growing. In the past month I have also had a bone density scan and this also showed that my bones are still ok even with the hammering that my body has had in the past nearly two years. My next CT scan is 13 August. I am feeling slightly anxious for this next scan and I really hope that I don’t end up stressing to the extent as I did for the previous. I was really in a bad way specially waiting for the results.

No comments: